Your Network Infrastructure consists of many functional devices. Routers, switches & firewalls co-operate to create your Data Network. Then overlays of security, operational process, network management software and business practice add to this base capability to turn the network infrastructure into a business tool that underlies every part of your business. But there is one piece of Infrastructure that is equally important:
I am Human Infrastructure
- I’m one of the people that supports, design, architects, discusses and cares for your interconnected network system
- I have experience from many companies, in different countries with different business environments. My experience can help with new approaches, or to confirm your existing best practices.
- I work to maintain my skills.
- I study and train regularly to stay up to date with today’s technology.
- I make time to research and consider upcoming technology so that I can advise you on trends and long term impacts.
- I can effectively communicate all of this as needed including team communication with leadership, in presentations and in written format.
- I am proven to able to comprehend, understand, and communicate up and down the service stack.
I’m available as a freelance and contract Network Engineer to work with you, as part of your team. I can be a Network Designer or Network Architect that understands Data Centres, Internet, WANs and LANs. I’m experienced in Security Infrastructure including many aspects of Operational Security and Design.
I believe that careful design can produce outstanding operational outcomes. That means making it simple to operate and maintain. I can also meet the challenge when it’s needed and produce best-in-class solutions that will pass the test.
Status and Contact
Social Media and Technical Authoring
I’m available for commercial writing projects on an ad-hoc basis. Please use the contact for the initial contact.